DATE: WEDNESDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2012
VENUE: REGENTS PARK, LONDON NW1
COST: £120.00 + VAT per person - BOOK NOW
LAST DATE FOR BOOKING: MONDAY 20th FEBRUARY
DOES YOUR WORK BRING YOU INTO SITUATIONS OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT?
Then this is just the course for you!
At the end of this one-day course, LANTRA accredited, delegates will be confident that they can deal sensitively with difficult situations and difficult people, achieving the best possible outcome for all concerned.
They will be able to:
1. Gain confidence that their communication and conflict handling skills will enable them to handle, competently, difficult situations involving a range of people
2. Prevent difficult situations/conflict situations from getting worse in an authoritative but understanding way
3. Utilise agreed ‘best practice’ for dealing with conflict at work in a discreet and sensitive way
4. Apply their ‘learning’ immediately and review progress regularly with their colleagues and supervisors
Previous delegates, including people from schools, golf clubs, public parks and community sports facilities, have said they learnt how to:
• "Defuse the Bomb"
• Speak to people appropriately
• Be calm and attentive, and not intimidated
• Be more confident
• Reiterate their views
• Use appropriate techniques
• Deal with different forms of conflict
• Not antagonise people or put them in the wrong
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details