DATE: THURSDAY 16th FEBRUARY 2012
VENUE: MARCH CRICKET CLUB, March, Cambridgeshire
£175.00 + VAT per person, including Lantra Awards Certification
LAST DATE FOR BOOKING - TUESDAY 25th OCTOBER
This 1-day course is ideal for any persons working on golf courses and other extensive sports facilities as well as sports field contractors, local authority highway inspectors, forestry, woodland or arboricultural employees, estate or park rangers or anyone who has a responsibility for trees in the course of their work.
Additionally, this course will be useful for volunteers involved with tree work in some capacity.
Attendees will learn how to:
* State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees.
* Maintain their own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection.
* Recognise hazardous trees.
* Determine level of risk.
* Decide on an appropriate course of action.
* Collect and maintain adequate information.
* Recognise their own limitations.
or visit www.groundsmantraining.co.uk
for further information or email Christine Johnson